Version 2004 (3/13/21 – 4/25/21)
- Map size expanded to 16×12 which will include a large black bar temporarily as we remap.
- Inventory size reduced by 4 to make room for larger map.
- Ranged equipment slot removed, weapon slot now works with melee/ranged items.
- Overflow items are moved to free inventory slots or to account bank.
- Added split feature in map editor to shift map a desired amount from a starting column/row.
- Inventory/chat sections reduced in size to fit larger game map.
- Melee combat revamped slightly to check two tiles if players are moving and also reset attack delay in the event you hit nothing to require more skill in PvP.
- 16:10 displays are now handled like 4:3 displays by reducing the game size slightly to make room for inventory/chat.
- Re-enabled weather effects now that they support increased map size.
- Updates received for GUI windows not visible are no longer processed which may help the game be smoother (less stuttering).
- Updates received for GUI windows that are visible are now done on the event loop which may help the game be smoother (less stuttering).
- Weapons and ranged weapons are now categorized by the primary type of damage they deal. Magical ranged weapons are now a thing.
- Assassins can now backstab NPCs solo. NPCs will no longer auto face target when invisible.
- Major bug fix on NPC pathing around directional block tiles. They actually do it properly now.
- If ignore channels is disabled, chat interface on mobile (portrait mode) no longer shows the channels.
- Your own player is now always drawn on top and will always be selected when player stacking occurs on the same tile.
Browser MMORPG Major Patch v2004 – Map Size Increased to 16×12, Projectile Slot Removed, Layout Update & Bug Fixes