- Webbrowser MMO Map size expanded to 16×12 which will include a large black bar temporarily as we remap.
- Inventory size reduced by 4 to make room for larger map.
- Ranged equipment slot removed, weapon slot now works with melee/ranged items.
- Overflow items move to free inventory slots or to account bank.
- Added split feature in map editor to shift map a desired amount from a starting column/row.
- Inventory/chat sections reduced in size to fit larger game map.
- Melee combat revamped slightly to check two tiles if players are moving and also reset attack delay in the event you hit nothing to require more skill in PvP.
- 16:10 displays handle like 4:3 displays by reducing the game size slightly to make room for inventory/chat.
- Re-enabled weather effects now that they support increased map size.
- Weapons and ranged weapons are now categorized by the primary type of damage they deal. Magical ranged weapons are now a thing.
- Assassins can now backstab NPCs solo. NPCs will no longer auto face target when invisible.
- Major bug fix on NPC pathing around directional block tiles. They actually do it properly now.
- Your own player is now always drawn on top and will always be selected when player stacking occurs on the same tile.
Click here to play Mirage Online Classic for free in browser
WebBrowser MMO Major Patch v2004 – Map Size Increased to 16×12, Projectile Slot Removed, Layout Update & Bug Fixes