- Player disconnect delay increased from 5 to 10 seconds.
- Map morals now standardized on GvG (white), PvP (red), and Safe (blue).
- Minimum guild members increased from 1 to 3.
- “Member” guild rank renamed to “Soldier”.
- Guild weekly upkeep dues increased from 2.5k to 5k gold. – Minimum level to create a guild increased from 10 to 20.
- Minimum level to join a guild decreased from 10 to 5.
- Minimum level to be promoted to a Soldier, Officer, or Founder increased from 10 to 20.
- Players must opt-in to guild promotions past initiate via new option in settings.
- Players with a guild rank of soldier or higher are attackable by other guilds on white GvG maps.
- Guilds now require at least one founder to be present as a safety mechanism.
- Players can now join a guild or change guild rank only once per day.
- Players with player killer status are no longer attackable on safe maps and retain flashing name until killed by a player.
- Free MMO Patreon supporters retain their sprite when guild sprite changes occur.
- Added two new leaderboards for sewer and filth donated.
- A few new sprites added.
- 1v1 PvP button removed as GvG is back and arenas are available for 1v1.
- Quit button added which now requires 30 seconds of no movement and no combat to disconnect the game.
- Closing the browser/disconnecting early will cause still enforce the 30 second delay.
- Added script functions for permanent map texts.
Learn about the history of Mirage Online Classic
Play our free MMO, Mirage Online Classic!
Free MMO Major Patch v2005 – Guild vs. Guild Update, Guild Rank & PVP Gameplay