Version 2002 (2/6/21 – 2/25/21)
- Resolved issue with projectiles hitting players on safe maps.
- Resolved issue with going into combat when using skills.
- Added support for customized blinky name colors through scripting.
- Bombs/traps implemented as an alternative to ranged weapons.
- There is now a 5s delay on players leaving after disconnection.
- Map text is now capable of processing color codes.
- Processing for color codes has been disabled for players.
- Player tag implemented as a suffix to the name on map and in global chat messages (for Patreon supporters).
- NPC tag implemented as a suffix to the name (useful for showing types of NPCs).
- Script functions added to support custom data for entire account.
- Shoot script functions now support custom items and direction of fire.
- Fast moving ranged weapons no longer miss players/npcs due to timing.
Browser MMORPG Patch v2002 – Bug Fixes & Blinky Name Customization