Version 2008 (7/12/21 – Present)
In Mirage Online Classic’s newest browser MMORPG update, we have added a new feature where in-game chat is posted within an a channel called #ingame-global. Patreon supports have the ability to type in that channel, which transfers those Discord messages into in-game chat. This is both a way to keep track of what goes while you’re away and also a small perk for helping support the development of this new engine & game.
- Discord integration for global chat messages via #ingame-global channel.
- Patreon supporters can send messages through #ingame-global and will appear in game.
- Added additional script functions for accessing map properties.
- Added ability to warp NPCs from one map to another.
- Pet NPC type added that follows player on map and warps with its player.
- Fixed bug where sometimes NPCs would remember a player after an extended period of time.
- Fixed bug where a player could warp to a safe map despite being challenged in pvp.
- Killer information is now passed to script events when a player or npc is killed by another player or npc.
- Made player/npc collision checks more efficient in both client and server.
- Added offset x/y for map lights to give more flexibility with placement.
- Added map item and inventory item amount abbreviations for items like gold.