Version 2000 (12/27/20 – 1/15/21)
We have upgraded to a server with increased RAM to support the increasing player base.
- Fixed NPC AI bug that didn’t pick target back up after player dying.
- Added name color as global color for GMs.
- Fixed bug related to deleting unused files.
- Expanded max width/height from 90% to 100% to avoid scrollbars unless absolutely necessary.
- Added /uptime command for players to see how long the server has been up for.
- Added /load command (GMs only) to see server CPU/memory usage statistics.
- Added option for map text to scroll in different directions or not scroll at all.
- Added block and ranged block attributes to trap tiles.
- Added member rank to guilds. Initiates now do not have access to the guild halls, but members do.
- Simplified stats menu to make it less cluttered.
- Added scripting option to show new windows, such as forcing the shop menu to appear.
- Updated items to drop when PK occurs in non-allied guilds.
- Like item names are now combined when displayed on the map.
- The server will now restart if a crash occurs within 5 minutes.
- Added scripting functions to get player language and latency.
- Mobile joystick is now disabled by default for new accounts. Can be toggled in settings.
- Hover over inventory description popups have been added. Mobile remains the same as before.
- Multi-core processing for item/NPC spawn, NPC AI, ranged shots & vitals regen has been enabled.
- Added script function to get variables from timers externally.
- Added script function to get next timer runtime.
- Added setting for enabling chat timestamps.
- Implemented item cooldowns.
Browser MMORPG Patch v2000 – Server Upgrade, Latency Improvements, Bug Fixes & Stat Cleanup