Version 1998 (9/20/20 – 10/10/20)
- MOC is now in release status–no longer in beta! No account wipe, but we are resetting the PvP leaderboard.
- Map morality has been significantly changed.
- Maps are either White=Sanctioned PvP
- Red=Unsanctioned PvP
- Blue=Safe (no PvP).
- To PvP on safe or sanctioned maps requires players to target and challenge each other using the new PvP button. When a challenge starts, it’s to the death. When either player dies, the challenge ends. If a challenge isn’t accepted after 5 minutes, it expires.
- To GvG on sanctioned maps requires both guilds to declare war against each other. Once a member removes the declaration, combat on sanctioned maps is no longer possible.
- Buying a guildhall no longer adds upkeep costs until the next cycle.
- Withdrawing items from the bank now default to the maximum possible value to remove with respect to inventory limits.
- The minimum level to start a guild increased from 5 to 10.
- Stats are displayed in their own window rather than in the sidebar where it would get cut off at some display resolutions.
- Quests are displayed in their own window rather than in the sidebar. It will select the quest you are currently on.
- When two guilds declare a mutual war/alliance with each other, their names will appear bright red or green respectfully. If there is a mismatch, the name will blink with the same color and also dark grey to show that the declaration is one-sided.
- Swarm and guard NPC behaviors no longer keep aggro after killing a player.
- Minimum guild members reduced from 3 to 1. You can now have single-player guilds.
- There is now an option to disable the virtual joystick which will allow you to just touch buttons to move without having to drag the joystick.
Browser MMORPG Patch v1998 – Out of Beta, Duels, PVP & Bug Fixes