Version 1996 (8/14/20 – 9/6/20)
- Tile traps added that can fire projectiles at players.
- Removed chat channel characters. You no longer need to use ‘ or ! to do global/guild.
- The international channel is now its own global channel for any language. Check it to talk with people using different languages.
- Map shots are now moved from the client side but modeled on the server-side significantly reducing lag.
- Map shots no longer stop flying when they hit something due to a previous change. They will only hit once though.
- Added unique namespaces for all scripts tied to the player index, prevents one player’s script from clobbering another.
- Ping command added to test your latency, type /ping to see. Value updates automatically every 30 seconds.
- All skill levels are now visible from the stats menu on mobile clients.
- Restriction on the number of resource/door tiles, and projectiles have been removed.
- NPC option added to allow tweaking vitals regeneration.
- Inventory quick select slot implemented for mobile clients and players using a gamepad. Use L2/R2 to navigate slots and B to use selected slot if on a gamepad.
- Fixed dying again after becoming a ghost with ranged weapons.
- Improved portrait mode in the mobile client so that text is a better size for socializing.
- Players and NPCs now have the ability to be snared (so that you cannot move). This will be integrated into gameplay probably through class abilities.
Browser MMORPG Patch v1996 – Traps, Snares, Projectile Lag Resolved & Bug Fixes